HOW MICHELLE VAN R WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU: I am 100% hands on and have developed an outstanding reputation for my knowledge, excellent customer service and professionalism. Both clients and Realtors® enjoy working with me. Why is that important? When you engage me vendors and other agents look forward to doing business with me. They know I will get the job done to the highest standards possible. I am always available to answer any questions you have.
1. I assist you in determining your parameters & preferences (neighborhood, bedrooms, baths, view...)
2. I’ll put you in touch with lenders to pre-qualify you and answer your financial questions.
3. I select and preview all appropriate properties within your parameters.
4. I contact listing agents to schedule property showings for you.
5. I arrange a time to show you the best properties currently available within your parameters.
6. When new properties come on the market I contact you immediately to schedule a viewing.
1. I prepare a detailed Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine the fair market value of the property.
2. I prepare a detailed Purchase Contract with you to make an offer on the property.
3. I review all aspects of the contract and together determine an offer price.
4. I negotiate the terms and the price on your behalf.
5. Once the offer is accepted, an escrow account is opened.
6. I schedule, coordinate and attend all inspections with you.
a) Professional inspection
b) Termite inspection
c) Final walk-through inspection
d) Any other inspections deemed necessary on the property by the neighborhood or association.
7. I provide you with the following:
a) Preliminary Title Report - to ensure that you will be receiving clear title to the property.
b) Seller’s Real Property Disclosure Statement - to notify you of any problems or defects the Seller knows about the property.
c) CC&R’s (Conditions, Covenants & Restrictions) if any - to notify you of any restrictions
d) Condo and/or Association documents.
8. I do additional research to resolve any issues arising from your review of all documents and inspection of the property.
9. I track all timeframes of the contract to ensure all deadlines are met.
10. At escrow signing - I will accompany you and review all documents before you sign them.
1. Upon recordation - keys will be immediately delivered to you.
2. I am available at any time for questions or assistance.
HOW MICHELLE VAN R WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU: I am 100% hands on and will be personally involved in your transaction. I have developed an outstanding reputation for my knowledge, excellent customer service and professionalism and both clients and Realtors® enjoy working with me. Why is that important? When you work with me, vendors and other agents look forward to doing business with me. They know I will get the job done to the highest standards possible.
Help you Prepare your home
- Suggest strategies to maximize the selling price of your home
- Recommend and coordinate trusted vendors and their work
- Price your home properly – I understand the market and neighborhoods and will prepare a detailed comparative market analysis to maximize your selling price
Market your home
- I send neighborhood mailers and email blasts
- Open House, Broker’s Open, newspaper
- Social media, our network of agents and clients
- Real estate search engines
Monitor your home
- I check on your home during times of inclement weather
Negotiate the best price for your home by utilizing many years of experience as a real
estate agent, business manager and a consultant.
Protect – I am here to make sure your interests are not compromised
Present for all showings and inspections – I do not put your home on lockbox. My job is to sell your property for the highest amount possible so personal showings are vital.
Communicate with all parties to receive timely status updates
Detail-oriented and thorough
Follow up with all showings and inquiries
Track - My Transaction Manager and I will follow and watch your timelines and your escrow.
HOME SELLING PROCESS
Selling a house typically includes
many of the following elements:
All of my experience has taught me the value of excellent customer service, considerable care for my clients and strict attention to their needs. Contact me today!